Thursday, July 05, 2007

End of compeition

Haiz, this compeition is a complete disaster for me la. I mean, i was really naive to believe i wasn't the weakest player when in actual fact i am. This is so crap lah. I have never lost 4 game in a row before in my life la. I mean its like, everyone won at least 1 game and i lost all... More like a burden to the team than a player. ZZZZZ

And recently, i've been seriously irritated by people who have no common sense at all. Seriously la, if you're brainless or stupid, don't expect others to be as brainless and stupid. C'mon la, i may be a nice guy to a extent that i won't do much to anyone who irritates me and sometimes not even say a word about these things just because i don't want to spoil other people's mood. But if this kinda crap keeps coming, i don't think i can be such a nice guy for long.

No comments: