Monday, July 02, 2007

While feeling guilty for killing so many trees while doing graphs, i rediscovered why i loved maths and exams so much. Because i am an idiot who can never really concentrate fully on something. Maths is something which can make me concentrate! The feeling is shuang la. And exams? While doing, of course must concentrate la, so also feel very shuang. But i still don't get it, why do i feel shuang when im concentrating??? Hmmz? Maybe its because i get satisfactory feeling when i managed to complete things that i used so much brainpower? Perhaps =P.

Youth day is sian can? Im at home for until now... Since yesterday morning, i've been at home all the way. Don't feel like playing soccer but feel like going out. Since going out by yourself is lame and even more boring... I took to some homework! Still haven't do =P. Im guilty. But the graphs make me more guilty luh. Needa draw the frequency table and all the equations all that. The worst thing is, my flexible ruler is hidden at some stupid place which im too lazy to find... So i took up freehand drawing. It's disaterous can??? End up whole table full of rubber rubbed off from the eraser... So messy la. Got a pen here, a pencil there, ruler somewhere hidden behind the maths textbook, graph paper on top of the foolscap and my pencilbox somewhere hidden behind all these craps. Wished i could take a photo and show you all. But too bad. Cannot afford >.<

I have this feeling telling me not to play in tomorrow's game. I don't know why, i just felt that i shouldn't play. Some Angel or Devil is manipulating my mind. Grrr. I know i should play, but i just don't feel like playing, but when i play, i still lose ma, so might as well don't play, give other people chance, maybe they will win, But then if i don't play, i won't know if i'll lose right? So im in this BIGBIG dilemna that i have to do maths to get them outta my mind. And now im typing, so its in my mind again -.-

Oh crap, what should i do? Should i play another wager to decide? Maybe i should =P.

She is the angel that hurt me more than any devil.

No comments: