Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reflections After The Syf Concert

Just came back form the concert. It is damn late now and im writing this post on a paper and planning to type it out tomorrow when i get home. Its impossible to use the computer now anyway. The point is, i think that what happened affected me so much that if i left it to tomorrow, i would be senseless and having an emotional range of a teaspoon instead. So i wrote down everything now.

I met JunHao and laurel at Yio Chu Kang MRT and junhao asked me to guess what colour of shirt she will be wearing and because i was wearing a pink tee, a colour people say that they would not expect me to wear. And through natural instinct, i guessed the colour white. And it really was white! Along with the exact format(Shirt,Skirt,Shoe,Bag). Well, except for the skirt... But at least it was still the right colour =P. And another thing i missed out was the teddy bear earrings.

Was on the bus when everyone(at least the people around me) did almost the same thing. They started taking photos. Handphones, cameras, whatever. Everyone was posing here and there. Being the usual camera shy guy, i was of course excluded from all the 'action'. And junhao had a bad idea which somehow or another i half-stopped. He wanted to take a photo of me, then take a photo of her. And thats when i realised what he was up to, PHOTOSHOP Technology. Grrr!! So my simple solution was to look out of the window and admire the scenery so no one could take a photo with my full face in it =P. Luckily my little walkman radio was accompanying me, so i'll be bored to death. And everyone thought i was emo-ing?!?! Like no?!?! Just because im looking out to the window all the time doesn't mean im emo-ing -.-
I eventually turned back when the phototaking sessions were over. Well, feels kind of happy seeing her laughing and enjoying herself. Even when im not part of the laughter of enjoyment. Seeing is enough =P.

The concert is GOOD. And better than the SingOut we had last year. What to do? They all Gold and GWH choirs leh. We're just a pathetic bronze. The choir people keep saying i bring killer's atmosphere with my solitude and my face. Like i want to kill someone like that. Am i really that scary??? Hmmz.

After the long long concert, were back in the bus and returning to school. Many people tried to sleep. Most did not suceed. There was one that i paid personal attention that she wont fall asleep. Whether she liked it or not. Who ask you strike a stupid deal with junhao? But the crazy photo session from this evening did not stop. Had 2 pervert(not naming) going around taking pictures of people(mainly girls) sleeping. And one of them dare to take a photo of her and showed it to me as if it was some kind of masterpiece. I mean, the picture is nice(Of Course!) but its not right to do that right? I just felt so enraged apart from the fact that it was a waste to delete it.

He-who-mc-thinks cant-sing made a comment that hurt me a little. It was her response that really drived the nail, straight into the heart. I don't know if it was on purpose but it didn't seem so. But that set me wondering, why do i always get hurt by people's comments THIS easily? Is it true that beneath this cold exterior lies a warm fragile heart? One like an onion, slowly being peeled off? Perhaps one day when its all gone, i would be a living dead without any emotions at all.

When we finally got down the damn bus, i was still there with my ever-powering solitude of killing atmosphere. Hurt by the comment and reply. In a very frustrated, heartbroken state. My face may not show it, but think again, isn't it more dangerous if my face shows it? And !@#$, i was just looking at her the last time and standing there, planning to take my bus home soon, When they have to !@#$%^& tease me. Its so !@#$ lah! i may bear with it once, twice, but that doesn't !@#$%^& mean that i can bear with it the third time. Why don't people want face when i give them but when i throw my temper than they start to feel sorry? I mean, i also tease people, but at the very least, i know when to stop!


When im smiling, my heart's crying...
What is gonna happen if im crying?
Would typhoons blow and hurricanes come?

No comments: