Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wolfie!

Sian man? do i really look that much like a jerk of some kind? Do i really glare and stare that much? If i really do, im sorry because i don't really mean it. If im ever staring or glaring at you, it only means that something or somewhere about or around you has aroused my attention and im OBSERVING it. Or just pure finding it.

And thanks to the dear lady who named me wolfie?. She said i looked like a coloured wolf(se lang). Er... perhaps the english translation is 'pervert' whatever lah. And she scared my stares and my glares are so scary? And scared her a lot of times? And she thinks that she would be even more scared because i tend to stare and glare at her even more?!?!?! Oh crap... Maybe i should just try to close my eyes and be a blind man for 1 day. Maybe everything would be find... But i definitely WILL NOT do something obscene on the bus...

Watched potter's movie yesterday... Like everyone said, its cut short and they changed the plot... But that set me thinking... If they didn't change the plot, it wouldn't be as appealing as it would be can it? You wouldn't want to see a movie thats exactly the same as the book... If its the same, why bother watching the movie anyway? Just remember its for the sake of us, to make it more entertaining... And seriously, the spell effects are niceeee. And if they don't cut short, we obviously know that it wont fit into a 2hour+ movie? So far its the first time i needed to take a toilet break during a movie. And its near the finale >.<

Had 'sushi tei' for the first time in my life in vivo!(the movie was watched in gv vivo =P) I know im sua ku lah... okok shhhh dun laugh... Had my first katsu don! Its not a bomb rice can? For mr mc who thinks that 'katsu' is explode only =P. Had this reflection... If you ever open a dining restaurant at a place where's there's a cinema... You can afford to give lesser portions. Because they'll still be full after your meal thanks to the popcorns... Okay im crappy, whatever.

I mock those who mock me
I mock those who don't dare mock
I mock those who don't know how to mock
And i mock myself for mocking almost every human on earth

No comments: