Sunday, July 29, 2007

Surprises

So far, in this secondary school life, i havent really been surprised by students or even teachers, their decisions and reactions seems to be kind of expected to a certain extent, but there is 3 students whom i know, that never ever fails to surprise me... And heck, all in the same class zzz.

For example, there's 1 lady whom broke my personal record. This is the first time i ever used more than 10 sms on a single lady in a single day... May be kind of normal for you people, but for me, who is using a prepaid card, this is nearly impossible because i'll stop. Or the other person would stop. And not even her will receive 10 sms from me in a single day, basically, its because she wont even reply me 7 times... Lol. And seriously, i just kept being reminded why im so scared =P. Intelligence is another scary thing apart from details... Well, guess i just to somehow sit firm in my chair so i wont fall out the next time similiar speeds occur.

And i was super super surprised to hear someone say that she DIDN'T KNOW i had a SENSE OF HUMOUR?!?! Im like a stupid joker can? To think that someone thought that im a super serious idiot with no sense of humour -.-
Luckily i didnt fall out of my chair this time because i've learn my lesson =P. And so i was told that i shouldn't use my eyes like im some kinda wolfie. So if you ever achieved powerful eyes, please keep your observations to yourself, cause i was told that it will freak people out. Sadly, this lady confirmed my fears indirectly... Haiz, sometimes, its not a good thing to be able to infer things too...

Here's one reflection, im really super 'sua ku' when it comes to nightfall activities, i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it for myself. People actually stay up so late in the night using their computers? And because im kinda a traditional man, to me sleeping at 11.30pm is late enough already, and i was so damn surprised when i saw at least 20 people online at 12pm. Wished 1 'good morning'. Lol. And amazingly, so many of them are girls... So perhaps girls are actually more wild than boys... Hmmz.


Dui suo ai de ren, yi ju hua ye bu shuo, que zi zi tai luo suo

No comments: