Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stupid Saturday

Saturday is BORRRINGGGG. Especially when plans of badminton are cancelled >.<
Now have to stay at home and listen to mum nag... Haiz. At least im guai enough to do work lah. So surprised at myself =P.

Finished my english homework. Like hurray? Cause i really don't know how to do lah. Like my english really sucks, and the damn passage is about languages -.-
Crap. If thats the passage for english test, i think im a goner... Haiz.

Finished revising chemistry too! Felt guilty for not studying for it. Kind of feel lucky that thursday we were not given the test. Hope i can do quite well luh. Bonds... I am a real lousy bonder... So im glad that the test is not on HUMAN BONDS. But rather ionic and covalent bonds. The textbook cannot satisfy me lah. I go look through the 10-yr series for chem and i realised, some of the questions, no matter how many times i flip the textbook on bonds... I still can't find the damn answer... grrr... Luckily Miss PL didn't tell us to surrender the answer key =P.

I don't know when chinese test is coming lah... Sian, i want to study for it leh, but im in a desparate mood of laziness trying to get hardworking. Get it? Why don't my chinese teacher just tell me the exact date? So i feel more secure... Or not today study... Tomorrow worry... Monday stare at teacher and expect a test paper but could not go ask him or not the whole class would stone me. Think they won't study anyway de la. So naturally they will pray that the teacher old liao will forget... So if i ever trys to remind the teacher... I would expect thousands of stones flying my way... Haiz.

And i remembered i haven't do my maths... May kill more trees cause i think needa use graph paper... Aiya crap la, don't feel like killing trees, don't feel like doing work, don't feel like slacking... Im such a crapper with dilemnas all around. My life is just an irony by itself.

You Can Read Me Like A Book If You Knew How

No comments: