Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cut my hair even though I really didn't want to. Turned out worse than I thought it would too. Sometimes I really wonder, am I the bad, mean guy I often portray myself as?

I cut my hair because my parents wanted me to. 100%. I was unwillingly to step into the barber/salon whatever. I'm always forcing myself to do things I don't want to deep down, just because I don't want others to feel bad.

Would have been feeling extremely happy if not for the hair event. But overall still happy now. Even though the OGL buffet really turned out to be quite !@#$%^&

Just give thanks for it existing to begin with.

MY NIECE AND NEPHEW IS HERE.

Yea sorry. In the midst of me typing. Haha. They're back from the new year =).

Going to ChongPang tml morning is the reason why I'm soooooooooo HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Going to attend to my cousins from HongKong now =)

No comments: