Sunday, February 28, 2010

I feel lonely on an island.
Empty.

Cause I realised I trusted no one. There WAS one person I trusted fully, even though I did keep some things from her, cause I felt that there was no need for her to know and that it would only make things worse.

Hadn't it be a friend that wasn't anywhere near close to me that reminded of what's happening, I wouldn't know, suddenly, out of nowhere, that I'm actually just living in my own world.

My sub-consciousness could actually picture things much worse than what happens in reality. Haha, totally unbelivable, cause I dreamt of all the worst scenarios possible last night when I slept.

First I didn't get a good sleep to begin with because my legs are giving me cramps everywhere. When I finally fell asleep, all I dreamt was bad bad scenarios I never ever wanna be it.

They aren't happening, but my mind's making them up, looking so real, feeling so bad.

Haiz, when your brain's so active 24/7 a day.

Junhao also pointed out that I don't share things. Haha. Maybe I'm just a sensitive fool who thinks that everyone else is a bad guy and that no one is trustable on earth, the closer one is to you, the more potential he/she holds to hurt you.

Draw the line far so that even when someone crosses it, it'll never reach you.

No comments: