Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I'm all smiles when you're all smiles =). Why? Its because smiles SPREAD! To anyone and everyone. So SPREAD the smile while you can, before all you can do is frown.

Yeah, I was frowning lots when I returned back to class today. Had a disastrous experience like I had expected it. Dreading the incoming monday...

But we would have to face the music someday(or more specifically, on monday -.-)

Either way, think of the POSITIVE things that made you SMILE today!

MASS DANCE was so entertaining that I probably would sign up for a subscription if it is THIS funny everytime. Haha.

ZHIYONG aka AVATAR. You're cute, don't worry, you made all the Admiralty OGLs' day!

Probably everyone else in the hall too. But lets not go into specifics.

Instead... I should concentrate on how to not make this valentine's a lonely one. Lol. Its, quite ironic once you think about it. I mean, I've lived through 15 years of my life without a date on valentine's and just because i had one for the last two years, I feel kinda empty knowing I'm not going to get one this year )_(

And I'm wondering if the top of the school might think that I'm preying on the freshmen ladies because i wrote that.

Don't worry, I know I would get one. Just satisfied with fantasizing. Haha.

Perhaps that little own world in your own head is the best place cause no one, like NO ONE, could ever get in there without your permission! You can think ALL SORTS of thoughts, curse swear, stare, fantasize, imagine, beg, fly, dunk, score, perform. EVERYTHING.

If what humans had been looking for in the past century was a world that had no boundaries, they are stupid. Because it had always existed ever since the day we were born.

What's significant, is to know the ability to distinguish between the world in your head, and the world your head is in.

No comments: