Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Laughing at my mum secretly now because when I informed her that I was going to stay over at richie's house, she probably let her imagination run wild since I did not specify that it was richie's house and that even if I did, she probably would think that I'm lying anyway. HAHAHA.

Either way, she came into my room, saw a familiar face on my internet browser cause it was on facebook and I don't bother switching browsers just because someone is intruding on my privacy.

Saw BigBird's photo on my wall because she was tagged in some album or something and probably my mum is thinking I'm spending the night at her house and have sex or something. Hahaha, its cute to see how parents get all that worried and cheeky inside when they children are involved in these kind of sensitive issues.

Oh well, can't blame her, she's more of the traditional type who doesn't believe in talking face to face to kids about sex education, so she's like thinking, "ah, he's at that stage already." LOL.

Either that...

Or I think too much.

Which is quite impossible, since I read people like books.

Nevertheless, I find it quite entertaining. HAHAHAH ^^

No comments: