Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Very happy! But it ain't because of cyanide! Now that's rare!!!

Perhaps in this world, you don't have to fulfill your dreams to be happy. Just knowing deep inside that they're within sight, they're worthy to be fought for, they're actually near to be ACHIEVED could give ANYONE lots of satisfaction.

I also realised over the past few posts that my statements might seem to be a little show off.

Not the case man =)

The difference:
Showing off involves intentional passing of information through various means of something that the recipient is unable to fulfill, in an attempt to make them jealous, envious, etc.

Being happy with myself is saying out information through various means of something that others may/may not be able to achieve and still content without knowing if the recipient could do it too. It is more of a sharing the joy of obtaining something than an attempt to make others jealous or envious of you!

So I'm just gonna say, DUNK is within sight ^^

Sounds like showing off right o.0 hehe.

Who cares? They're many people out there who can dunk, and it isn't really that hard if you really are willing to train for me. I have seen people who like SHORTER than me DUNK in my face. All I could do was applaud. Haha. Nothing to jealous about, something to be envious about though.

Anyway, Chemistry test was an epic failure. I tried so hard, mugged everything possible in an effort of 2 hours++. In the end, as I was going through the paper...

Er, Haha. well, I tried )_(


The very same moon we might see
you'll not see it with me.
As the lonely moonlight passes through my windows
I think of the flowery meadows =)

An attempt in poetry making xD

No comments: