Tuesday, February 02, 2010

For tomorrow, all I can say is...
GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY. I'm gonna die in class. No matter how I look at it. Its going to happen.

Haiz, what happens when you don't do your assignments when you're supposed to and instead go to enjoy luxury sleep at 10pm(ytd ONLY).

I guess, sometimes, when you give up, that spark at the end of the tunnel suddenly seems so bright.

Either way, I'm glad that CTG118 is recognised for being a class with many ****-**! Don't dare to say out, in case the top checks my already-dead for years but recently alive blog. I MIGHT just get into trouble. So play safe ^^.

Even though was a little pissed and kinda irritated towards the end of the day, I'm glad, happy that something nice happened! Probably I'm the only who thinks its something significant but well...

A man's junk can be another man's treasure!

And the previous sentence was just to uberly lead you away from what I'm actually thinking. Hehe.

I love playing mind games =P.

Not that there's any player anyway, unless I'm being STALKED!

Maybe I'm too tired from being an OGL since I'm utterly crap EVEN on my blog. Arghhhh. Shall head for my bed soon, despite tomorrow's troubles!

ECONS, MATHS, GP. If I survived, I would live to tell the tale!


If you knew someone said "Leave me alone" when what he/she really wanted was more care and concern, what would you do? Take the extra step forward or leave him/her be?

No comments: