Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it.

I know I always try to keep mind my language on my blog but it sucks too much. Plus its supposed to be my personal space anyway.

I never ever, knew, I had a fucking goddamned jealous side.

I mean, yea I know I had envy, envious of people who can juggle well both studies and their CCA. Envious of those who can play better than me, envious of those to had awesome girlfriends and such.

BUT JEALOUSY?

fuck?

Just glad that I didn't do anything in the first place. Didn't tried, didn't attempted, didn't stop myself from getting fucking jealous.

Son of a bitch.

Can't stand the way you just look, talk, or behave. To me, you're just a fucking loser whom I don't wanna associate myself with. Fuck off. Cause I wanna punch you in the face if I wouldn't get into trouble and snatch it away.

Fucking fucked.

Not even snsd's voice can calm me down, not even jessica's naengmyeon can make me smile. I just feel so fucking fucked. At myself, for getting jealous in the first place.

Why can't you see~
You belong with me~

No comments: