Saturday, April 03, 2010

I placed the entire 182 songs in my ITouch on shuffle. Yea pathetically little I know. Cause I've always believed in putting the songs that I really, and only want. Even if its for those few days.

And I abolised that when I started downloading albums.

And now I'm punching 'next' like no tomorrow, trying to find, in the vast(but not so vast) sea of songs, one that really suit my mood.

I think I pretty much really know why girls like to read romance novels(assuming those that do in the first place), it creates an illusion. One that tells you of the things you really wanted to experience, things that you can't. Not in real life. At least there's the idealistic one to look up and upon to.

Drown in it. Take off into the world within the pages. Illusion it might be, painkiller it will be. So as long as you're in it.

And yet I'm stepping into it, readily, with wide-open arms.

Despite warning myself for years. That everything is...

All but an illusion.

No comments: