Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NS check-up is screwed.

Especially so when you go alone. Have you ever been late even though you left the house 2 hours before the appointment time? I freaking did.

The location was like impossible to find la. What the hell. Should have taken a taxi like many people suggested. Haiz, overconfident with my own abilities.

Went in there and got PES A for all of the current tests. Probability would change after they look at the X-ray of my backbone, which is curved 26 degrees. Hahahaha. Unexpectedly, the eyesight was still under acceptable range. 6/9 or smth liddat.

Even though I thought I was going to be blind soon.

But the most time-wasting event was the freaking aptitude test. Omg la. Total waste of time. So what if its important in determining if you would be able to enter command school. I was freaking hungry. That's important.

And after going through the disastrous, traumatising aptitude test. IT STARTED RAINING.

Like pouring cats and dogs or something.

Thanks to the medical clinic being located in the midst of defence technology towers, the nearest bus-stop that was accessible from the Central ManPower Base(CMPB) was like some 200metres away. I think they scared people put bomb in the bus-stop's rubbish bin or something. Argh.

So I walked in the rain like some stupid idiot without an umbrella from the CMPB to the main entrance. Then from the main entrance to the bus-stop. Totally drenched.

And took the first random bus(57) cause it says it goes to bishan.

I honestly thought it would head straight to bishan from Bukit Merah. It freaking took me to HARBOURFRONT first. So the uber hungry me decided that I would eat something first.

After all I had gone without a meal from 11.30 to 5.21pm when I walked out of CMPB.

Damn stupid 1 big round and ended up in yishun only at 7pm. Arghhhh.


How I wish you would look at me
How I wish you would smile at me
How I wish you would just love me
How I wish I wasn't so greedy
How I wish I know they are impossible.

No comments: