Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh dear, I got a feeling that I'm gonna use up that 3 days of MC.

Sian. Missed ST2 retest, missed bio mock SPA. Missed 3 chem lectures in total.

Dear teachers, I gotta clarify one thing. No matter how lazy a student you may think I am, I have the sense to go try and read up on what I've missed.

Here's the truth. There's no way I could do that. Believe it or not. Even every step I take results in me drenched in sweat. It just takes too much effort to move around. Let alone concentrate on reading notes. The brainpower just isn't there alright.

Yea I may have to stay back everyday for the next week to catch up, so be it. Beats trying to fight against the disease man. The only stable state that I can be in is lying in bed. In which I have to be careful of bed sores. So sorry if I may look like some irresponsible student that didn't do any homework in 72 hours of non-school.

And yes, most likely I won't be going to school tomorrow.

Live with it.

No comments: