Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holidays started. Studying needs to begin, but I'm a slacker, who leaves his work undone.

Was still sad over the idea of march holidays and not seeing cyanide for a whole week. But guess not. Maybe I'll still see her on monday. Maybe I will! ^^

Or maybe I won't.

I ain't supposed to be at home now. Supposed to be in Explorations in Ethnicity.

But when I reached there punctually at 7.30am. I realised something was wrong. Terribly wrong.

Everyone were carrying big bulky bags, water bottles, shoebags. Wearing comfortable clothes, shorts, some slippers here and there.

All the while I thought it was just a workshop. Like from 7.30 to 3 kinda workshop.

Apparently its not. Its not even near it. Its 7.30 on saturday to 3 on sunday camp )_(. So when I realised it, plus the fact that the only thing in my bag was one extra set of clothes without any water bottle, slippers, bathing necessities and such...

I guess I decided to be a big bad boy ^^

Now that I go back and read the email. Haha, I realised I didn't open PROGRAMME OUTLINE and IMPORTANT INFO file. LOL. I'm gonna get screwed when I get back to school )_(.


Maybe, it'll be better, if you treat me just like a stranger. Even though you ain't far from it already.

No comments: