Tuesday, March 30, 2010

post 333rd ^^

Haha. Traumatising day? But like always, its things that we go through that makes us think about life more clearly.

Had an unbelivable trip to the Singapore Basketball Centre(SBC) only to realise the friendly game we're there for is at the wrong location. Due to some miscommunication I guess? Haha, even our teacher said its unbelivable that such a thing happened. LOL.

Hmmz o.0? At his age he hasn't experienced such a ridiculous event and I already did ^^ Am I just lucky or what?

Got a SHOCK when I walked out of the shower today. A pair of green eyes were staring at me through the dark(Not exactly but.. you can what I mean?).

First thought: What the !@#$%^& is a cat doing in my house? It wasn't there when I came home?
Second thought: Did my sister bring it back home o.0? But I was the last one to arrive home...
Third thought: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT IT?

Right. So I called the first person on my mind. Hahahah. Cause her coursework's on cats? I don't know, probably even if its not on cats she still would be the first person on my mind in any event of crisis. Hahahaha.

So suggested solution:
-1st, attempt to CHASE it out of my house(cause it probably climbed through the metal gates of the door or something
-2nd, CARRY IT out in case it might be looking for its parents
-3rd, BRING it to COLLEGE tomorrow and let some kind yjcian ADOPT it.

In case I forgot to mention above, its a STRAY cat that slipped through my door into my house, that was the only possible conclusion I came up with.

So chasing it out of my house is a no no. In my mind I already said no from the second I heard it. I may look like a Chao Ah Beng(CAB) but I'm a pretty nice and kind guy who DO NOT CHASE CATS(or any animals) UNLESS NECESSARY(Other solutions are not avaliable).

So attempt to carry it out... Well I didn't want to touch it at first tried to open my shoebox, lure in it and carry it out or something, but apparently it failed so miserably I had to use my hands. And guess what? The open I turned my back on it, it followed me all the way back into my house -.-

Nice one.

So while finding a suitable container, putting up some newspapers and whatsoever, I tried to hold it in place using my laundry basket. HAHAHA. My parents are so gonna kill me if they knew. While it softly groaned like its damn hungry and pitiful. Too bad I don't really know cats' diet so I'll not risk feeding it human food. Human food contains far too much harmful chemicals for the likes of cats.

So again the nice guy creeped in and I release it from its prison. AND AND AND!!! It actually walked out by itself!!! So all I had to do was to bloody close the wooden door and I'm rid of it.

But a moment of hesitation caused it to just waltz right back in...

FAIL.

So I continue attempting to set up its container so I can naively send it to some nice guy/gal in college tomorrow. And I realised, it just won't stay still, no matter how hard I tried to put in into a container, it would struggle, it would fight to see the light.

dear me.

So I probably did the most cruel thing on earth. Closed my door on it. The very second it went out of the boundaries of my gate. I shut it and my wooden door close. I left a gap for me to check on it later but it gave it no chance of ever returning. How cruel eh?

I'm such a bad guy. Hahaha. Too bad kitty, this place is not meant for you to be at.

Just like how many of us are always not in place, in society and so.

No comments: