Saturday, March 06, 2010

If there's just ONE thing I'm absolutely sure I didn't do wrong. Its joining basketball in YJC. Some people think its a big change from a relatively ah gua CCA (choir) to a super hiong sports CCA like basketball.

I do agree its a big change.

But a good one.

Friendly game later. NAPFA was awesome. Other than the pull-ups, which was just crap. Probably just an E. Awww screwed

Broke my personal records for 2.4, now standing at 11minutes 14 seconds! ^^ Broke my record for shuttle run thanks to danny's tip, now at 9.7 seconds hehe. And last but not least, broke my record for Standing Broad Jump. 1st A for jump ever, 1st C for 2.4, uber excited ^^

Happy and glee~


Its 2am and I'm cursing your name. Cause I won't get proper sleep with you running through my mind.

No comments: