Sunday, March 07, 2010

Long long chat with JunHao and Laurel.

It has been long since that happened, and as usual I'm the one doing most of the talking. Haha, great old times. One thing absolutely awesome about growing up is you don't have to worry about going back home when you're out on supper chatting.

Parents know that you're good boys to leave you there.

Lost the friendly, career high of 16 points + 2 free throw(total 18 points). Missed the first 4 free throws though. A little guilty. Haha. But that's high percentage shooting of 8-10 FG. Absolutely awesome when people pass to you and you perform.

How come it rarely happens when I'm in YJ?

Makes me wonder.

And haha JunHao didn't realise I'm talking about cyanide all day long. He actually visited here o.0 That's going to be 3 possible people reading this. But luckily all ones that I could trust, each with individual different information about myself.

If one day they just all come together, maybe they could make an enclopedia on my life. Haha. Great friends =)

If only cyanide was one of them...

Up and Down a roller coaster, Peak and Trough of life.

No comments: