Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I wouldn't say things are out of hand. But nothing's within my control anymore. Things that I can normally do within my means, I can't now.

Haiz.

Block test sure are stressful, for everyone. Yet I think there'll those who'll survive it. Come out as heroes amongst us. Those that we're going to be looking up to, they, who will be the ones receiving their results on the stage.

Ah whatever.

I'm screwed for tomorrow's maths. Ms Ng's so gonna be disappointed. Oh well. Its my choice.

I'm supposed to be smiling as often as I can. But I no longer can. Smiles that don't have its power originated from the depths of one's heart can't be maintained for long eh? Maybe from the start, I was never meant to be a nice person.

Haiz dammit. It sucks knowing you're gonna go take a paper that you'll fail. Its hitting home.

Guess I'll have to bet everything on my chemistry =). Since biology kinda sucked too )_(. Apparently no one finished their paper la. Haha, as far as I heard. Surely, those geniuses exist. Hahaha.


I'm not the one.

No comments: