Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lost the friendly against River Valley, but still pretty happy.

Though I didn't exactly do well on the rebounds(which im supposed to), the offence was pretty good =). Clocked the longest minutes in a match ever. Probably due to the absence of a stronger teammate.

Nevertheless still happy with myself =).

Just that, haha, by the time the friendly ended at approximately 1pm... Plus lunch and whatnot at Jurong Point(2nd time there -.-, 1st time from JJC friendly)... Its like 3+pm when I reached home!!!

Wa super late, without ANY progress on my work at all(studying). By the time I showered and got ready for bed, its already 4pm )_(. I really need the sleep. Tired plus morning damn early wake up!!!

So when I finally woke up, ate my dinner, want to start on my chemistry. Its 9.30pm already -.-

ONE WHOLE DAY GONE. Sianz~

Gotta buck up man. Start on biology! BACTERIA AND VIRUSES ^^ Here I come =P.


Well, you're the only exception =).

No comments: