Thursday, March 11, 2010

I wonder why, but I just felt that today was a waste of time. The lessons weren't boring, but nevertheless I wasn't listening.

I didn't fall asleep at all(though I did doze off in econs). Cause I slept at 10pm last night. So am I supposed to sleep at 10pm every night so I can remain awake in lessons?

The teacher interns said clear tutorials in the weekends so weekdays we don't have to worry about them and could concentrate on lessons. Maybe I could adopt this system, if I don't have to go on some course this weekend.

The holidays are coming, not looking forward to it. I can't bear not to be in school for a whole week, not seeing cyanide.

Guess I'll have to live with it.

Term progress report out. Econs was (U, U). LOL. Unbelievable, I think I could burn the progress report. Oh well.

And my h2 teachers aren't letting me off easily too. All of them wrote I could have done better. I have the potential to do better. I shouldn't be content with just being there and getting a pass.

And all of it, I knew.

I'm sorry, I'm not fit to be a student. I only scrape by my life based on that brain of mind that never stops running.


How do you decide, when its time to act? Which action to carry out, why?

No comments: