Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh man, why did I stop watching Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao in the past?

Hmmz. Watched half an episode on chn U and suddenly have the urge to continue watching from whichever episode I once stopped at(not that I can rmb). Oh Hebe is pretty ^^

Tomorrow's friendly isn't bothering me, what's bothering me seems to be other trivial things that gets amplified when going through the membranes of my brain or something.

For one, mc's comments on my being jack neo really hit home. Like, wad? Especially significant if, aiya never mind. I just don't feel that way alright. Defame me all you like people. I dare say one thing, I hold true to my feelings. If I love you as a friend, you'll be my friend. So even if you stab me all you want to, I'll care for you when I see you feeling down in my own ways.

Because nowadays, I just can't seem to ignore people(unlike in the past) that makes me feel that they need some moral support, help, love, smile. Wadever, all those positive feelings are flooding me.

Maybe I'm just trying to be a nice guy.

Sorry if that's threatening to you.

No comments: