Monday, February 19, 2007

She and Her

On this beautiful friday,
i was happy, on fridays
there's choir and so i get to see Her
but on this beautiful friday, there is no choir
She gave me a ferror rocher, er flower?
i think She knows, that most likely
i wouldn't er, say appeciate(however u spell it)
so i thought of giving it to Her
but then doing that would be very unfair to She
and the good thing or maybe its a bad thing is
She and Her are in the same class
so its kinda bad u know?
ok so maybe u dunno
NVM

the 1st time in my life
i actually moved, or say, taked action
to go after a girl
and this time, its Her
ok maybe its not (this time)
it should be (the 1st time)
i just dunno how to put it
never in my life, i had such a feeling
the feeling of really trying to do something
i really knew
impossible.
going against the odds is not my style
but Her, made me do it

Ren Shi Jian, Qing Wei He Wu?

No comments: