Monday, April 05, 2010

All I can say is they were freaking right.
Build your house(your sanctuary, fortitude, will, resolve, determination, etc) brick by boring brick(strongly, diligently) or the wolf's(the bad guy/thing/object) gonna blow is down(destroy without much effort).

Yeah, it all broke down before her bloody smile.

I'm not starting to hate her, just that I understand the need to stay away. Yet even if I die I can't bear to send her to hell. It no longer matters.

What's poison what's medicine? It's all the same thing.

Medication, used under wrong circumstances are no different from poison, they no longer help you but destroy you. Poison, meant to cause you harm, can actually heal you if applied correctly (Yi Du Gong Du/Fight poison with poison).

Freaking got a headache on saturday night when I downed just HALF a can of JOLLY SANDY. Total wtf. It's supposed to help me enter my dreams more peacefully. Just had the exact opposite result. I couldn't even finish the can luh.

CSU. Haiz, FAILED MY CHEMISTRY. Sobs~

It still sucks even if you saw it coming, because you'll always have the small inch of hope that never dies out, like the light coming from a small hole, until the truth hits in your face till you can barely stand up.

No comments: