Sunday, October 31, 2010

C.N. Blue crazy recently. No I'm not gay.

So I found their translated lyrics and found them so meaningful *.*


Tell me why why why, I’m wanting only you.
No bye bye bye, Don’t say those sad words.
I can try try try. If you would come back to me,
You know I want get get get your love

And, that's like only the chorus. Where if you haven't realised. The chorus has more or less the objective of familiarising people with the song, so the rhythm, melody and stuff must be appealing. But really, most of the time, the most meaningful lyrics are found at other parts, not the chorus. Like maybe from the start or something. Haha.

Then again, this one's the hit song, which works just like the chorus to a song, but its a song to the album. If... You catch my drift. Haha.

Do check out the english translated lyrics(I'm assuming you understand english if you're able to read this) of other songs, like LoveLight and Sweet Holiday in their lastest album =)

No comments: