Thursday, July 12, 2007

Deadlines

I just saw the common test timetable and i realised something. I ONLY HAVE 4 WEEKS OF DEADLINE TIME LEFT. And a week of standby + planning time. What have i been doing man??? Now it arrived all so suddenly...

4 weeks later its the national day le... A public holiday most people will be sleeping at home and watching the NDP. But i think i'll be carefully planning some things if things ever go wrong during this 4 weeks. Arghhh.

And after the NDP will come the common test!!! Which is the standby week + planning week. Im so gonna be holy if i can plan my time so well that i can plan and study. Im really gotta be crazy to do that. I'll sabotage my whole common test if i ever do that. Haiz

And on the faithful thursday, we'll be having Physics and A-maths!!! What a day, Hope i can catch it soon enough =P

(If this post makes no sense whatsoever, please wait another 4 weeks, just be patient luh...)

No comments: