Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sometimes, especially these few days when the morning showers are really heartwarming, I think more and more about things around me.

Sometimes, I just wanna take a look at myself from someone else's perspective. I'm just wondering if I would still be the non-stop singing mean bastard in everyone's eyes or maybe someone would still see the kind side of me. Which obviously does not appear often.

This morning, it was just mystical, surreal. Unbelivable things were happening. Twist after twist in the story, every twist just as heart-wrenching. Happiness, sadness are just emotions that drive the roller coaster up and down. Maybe if we take a look at our own lifes from outside the book, we may find that they're nothing but events that inject some life into our ultimate boring ones.

Maybe, it is after all, all but an illusion.

No comments: