Wednesday, April 04, 2007

i finally said it out. because of 1 event and 3 people

i said it out, i told her, through a simple sms, im goin to expect a reply tomorrow morning... i nid to think wad's goin happen, just hope that it wont b too drastic...
why did i say it out? because of this event that happened today...
after choir, julia loh was irritating me, seriously irritating, i felt irritated
she nagged and nagged about Her, and i was there, wadevering
and den when i finally reached my tolerance level, i retorted
she scolded me kpkb and started using her biology tb to hit me
again, i tolerated and told her calmly to stop, she wouldn't
now i was angry, who wouldn't if u're hit by a book weighing 1kg?
and it wasn't 1 or 2 times, it was so many that i lost count
in my anger, i grabbed her bio tb and threw it out to the parade ground
weaponless, she used her hands instead to hit me, ignoring her
i went to the parade ground to await further instructions from my sl
she gave me a " ni gen wo xiao xin yi dian" and left
now this incident to me is serious... and 3 persons are responsible
1: Lee Yan Cheng ( for writing out about Her in the 1st place)
2: Dew Yang ( for telling julia loh)
3: Julia Loh ( for hittng me of cos)

if '1' hadn't happen, '2' and '3' wouldn't happen
if '2' hadn't happen, '3' wouldn't happen
if''3' hadn't happen, i wouldn't have told Her...

No comments: