Tuesday, April 10, 2007

mayb it really is a bad day?

well, today after all is a bad day huh...
got scolded for not picking up the phone for like dunno how many times
honestly, i didn't hear the damn phone ring and i got scolded by my brother
he actually called back to asked me wad i wanted to eat... wanna buy back
apparently i didn't pick up the phone for reasons me myself dunno
so after calling dunno how many times, he got angry and when he came back
he scolded me immediately, den asked me where i was, wad i was doing
and apparently i was doing nothing, or something that i couldn't remember
so i said nothing lo... den apparently he was very unhappy with the answer
but seriously wad else could i say? i didnt't even hear the damn phone ring
i am a weird person, when people dun like my answer, i choose not to give any
and so he was more unhappy with me and said i owed him an explanation
began to make critisize me upon everything, even brought up the skipping lesson thing
he said that it was no wonder that mrs janice lim would call back
i must have been that rude to her too... speechless... no comments
stand there for like 30mins, listening and feeling infuriated
i was calm though... that was wad i learn, slow movement, slow heartbeat,calm
but wad i really could not tolerate is, i've been tolerating
my tolerance level is high, being scolded is jus another rice in my plate
i do not get angry too easily, unless the thing really irritates me
unlike wad i always seem, i seriously dun get angry easily, i jus act only
but the thing is, my brother went on to critisizing my friends...
said wad friends will not teach u bad, or not, not call friends...
seriously arh, if that was true, i think that the amount of friends now
would jus be around 30% of the amount of friends i have now
please la! the world is different now, teaching bad is nothing new
resisting the temptation is something new... he jus don't understand
maybe its jus that 17 years known as generation gap
we are on a non-talking term known as u ask i answer -full stop-
while the scolding carries on... i must have did something
something i didn't know i did, but it obviously irritated him
mayb it was jus the silence that i kept throughout the 30mins
all i know was he disappeared into his room and returned with 3 canes
and he jus wacked! he chose the most unpainful part though
he caned the leg... and i jus ran my 2.4 today... arh!
but seriously it wasn't very painful i must say...
physics ma, force divided by surface area = pressure
the same force divided by 4 canes resulting in pressure spread over 4 areas
hence it wasn't very painful, but wad strikes was in the heart
when people insults u, its crappy, 1 of the things that my brother is gd at
but at least, after all the scolding, the 1st thing i did was to get back to books
i wasn't going to risk having fail my test for a person like him...
The day will come, when i surpass him, i jus have to have patience now.

I WILL CARRY ON!
for love i live...

No comments: