Sunday, April 15, 2007

An Idiot Indeed

Since young, i have always thought that i had an abv avg IQ
i always thought that i am clever enough to settle problems myself
but since i always thought that im clever enough
i usually dun ask for other people's help unless necessary
and most of the times its unnecessary and hence, i do it myself
so nobody knows about the problems i face.
i always use avaliable resources to help myself
my brother despises me for that and always claim that im sneaky
1 time in the reflection journal that ms tang called us to do
i wrote about templeton in 'charlotte's web'
i said that he was sneaky, but very resourceful
and ms tang wrote in black ink ' sneaky - using resources to help self '
' resourceful - using resources to help others, completely different! '
how true huh? guess i really am sneaky, my parents still dunno i lost my blazer
they also didn't know that i've saved enough money to buy a new 1
but life proves me wrong, i am just an idiot who thinks he's clever
im jus an idiot, also a genius in getting conned, lied at, insulted
if u have this song please send it to me, for it describes things very well now
this is the chorus:
Wo shi bai chi, ni shi lian ai de tian cai
wo ying gai, shou shang hai
suo yi wo gai zai deng dai
deng ni you yi tian ming bai
wo hui fu cong ni an pai
ni hui fa xian, zai wo qing di dang zhong, wo de chun zai
wo shi bai chi, ye shi bei pian de tian cai
yi ken mai, wo ken mai
dui wo hu shi ze lai
hui zi zhi qu, yan de jing cai
qian de hen kuai, bu ken liu ru gan kai
wooooo~
yi zhi re nai, gao bu dong shui shi zhen tian cai...

No comments: