Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fourth Day Of School

I woke up early in the morning and made a wager with myself. And the stake? The snooker compeition later... It's risky, but i believe i can afford to go for it. The bet is simple, if the first person today to wish me good luck for the compeition is her, i win, if it isn't, i lose. Simple as that.

Reached the school and noticed that Ming Chuen was abit... er, dunno how to say la, let's put it as nervous... Whatever. But whatever it is, i have a feeling that it will affect the compeition later... So... I despicably thought of how to 'cheer' him up. Answer, simple, a chinese proverb: Ying Xiong Nan Guo Mei Ren Guan. Using 'Mei Ren' is the most efficent method, well, at least that was what i thought. So i went up to JiaQi & JuinLi and told them my plans, because only they can help me carry it out. So in a way or so they were my 'accomplices'. And when the expected plan finally came, the result i expected also came. All according to plan i thought, then Ming Chuen said he suspected foul play =P. Lol? and there he was thinking who might have done that although he suspected JiaQi and JuinLi.

Recess came, and i kinda 'reported' my findings on Ming Chuen to my 'accomplices'. And they told me something which really really made me go crazy. At least for that 1 second. I mean i knew the risk of that la, butbutbut its so omgomgomg can? They told me that she maybe coming to wish me good luck sincerely. You might find it ironic... Why did i go crazy? Reason being, i just don't want it to happen when people tell her la, but that wasn't the only reason why i went crazy. The other reason is that, they told me that she said i was dao... it's like? Killing each other, i don't know why, and i began to realise it was all an misunderstanding, i misunderstood her , she misunderstood me. We were like 2 fools seeing each other through a heavy mist, unable to see clearly.

And both of my accomplices wished me good luck, and i was like, hurray, i just lost my wager. Im going to lose later... Haiz. But i sincerely appreciated the thought, because i know they were sincere, and really meant it, but whatever it is, a wager lost, is a wager lost.

Was wondering what would happen if i said me =P. Okay it's me!!! Fine, im despicable, whatever! I apologise can??? For welfare of the team la =P. Forgive me >.<

Set off at about 12.40+?? Reached there at 1.08pm la... So damn early and we weren't the only ones there, in fact, many schools were there already... Started warming up and got laughed at by some students from the other schools. I can hear it de lor! It's not just paranoia... When i really concentrate my ears to hear things, i can.

Played with Christ Church Secondary School. Was kinda scared because of 2 reasons:
1. We were first timers playing in such compeitions.
2. Clarence said that they were good, and i believed.
My opponent was a guy named Alvin Cheng. He was strong can? In fact, he might be the strongest if he ever comes to PHS. While we're still trying to score in red balls, he was already trying to position different kinda hard balls to cripple me. And he did. Really, He did. From the very start, the first ball. When i breaked, he just scored a red ball in and made a damn loud sound. Apparently, lots of energy and used to hit that ball and it was insulting. It's like a '1/4 Fish, 3/4 Duck' to me la. Damn irritated. The worst thing is, he succeded in crippling me after just 3 or 4 balls... zzz

The score was crazy la, it's like when i had three points, he already had 19... So you could imagine how strong he was, no one in school now can ever do that to me la... seriously. Then i miracouly caught up to a tie of 21-21. But i didn't had time anymore. I already lost, because the amount of balls left on the table aren't enough to ensure my victory... And i fouled... which only cripples me further. So the score was like 26-29. I only had 1 option, score in the 2 remaining balls, and that would make me win. But of course, i didn't win... Mr cheng only need to score in the pink ball and he will win, while i was crippled on so many sides, especially by my wager... I knew i had lost before i started, but i was glad i lost to someone really strong. Ending score, 26-35.

I thought i could handle it, especially since i knew i would lose all the way from recess... but really, the mental pressure, the fatigue i suffered from the game. It really amounts, and i returned to school depressed... Especially when Ming Chuen lost his match too, and the 2 schools were tied at a draw.

Ming Chuen's match was a little bit of a comedy+tragedy+inspirational. Okay, perhaps 'dramatic' would suit the purpose more. Whatever. His match was a comedy because the opponent he play,( i didn't notice the name =P.) wasn't a really strong guy, but had an extremely lucky streak of luck. Since ming chuen's match was the last one, everyone from both schools were looking and most of us were laughing, at the opponent... Because he seem to be able to drag the match for some damn long... And amazing, luckily managed to escape from the clutches of fouls but also managed to escape from pocket god... Cos he so seldomly scored, but yet so seldomly fouled. It's kinda like a miracle... Lol... The tragedy happened at the end, just like most tragedies end. The opponent that was losing caught up and with his luck, managed to win... ming chuen lost but it wasn't his fault, the opponent was really too lucky... i believed everyone who saw the match would agree... And it's inspirational, looking at how both of them didn't give up and contiune playing, with neither scoring a ball in dunno how long man.

I just wished that tomorrow's match we would be able to do our best la... and perhaps finally received the encouragement that i so wanted...

No comments: