Thursday, June 14, 2007

Paragraphing =P

Okay la, i hope paragraphing isn't so hard lo... But well, this post is another sad and unfortunate one which i believe at least 1 person is waiting for. Honestly speaking, never ever say this to yourself, "How bad can this day get?". Reason being, it will most likely get worse =P
Went out to STUDY yesterday... And i mean STUDY, nothing else, yah, if you don't consider chatting, it was a whole session of studying and unfortunate incidents. I was supposed to meet sheryl at Long John's at 1pm. When i reached there, saw that there was so much people la... It was a bit of a surprise because i used to think that Long John's is nobody go de =P. Didn't bother to step inside... I don't like to step inside and then see see, end up walk out. So my approach is, see liao, confirm liao, then step inside. Abit too cautious right? Aiya i paranoia ma =P.
Supposed to do physics and chem... And i ended up doing my bio... Reason? Sheryl done it already, can copy =P. End up, she also never do anything much other than the MCQ. I was at question 11 when it happened. I saw 3 guys walk inside, 2 blue PE shirt and 1 BB shirt. Starting abit shocked and wished it wasn't someone i knew and when i look up, haha, Zk, Greg, Zq. Win liao lo, luckily guys won't gossip that much... I hope... Basically, they just went there for lunch so they left once they're done with the meal.
Started on my chem when i realised that in the far corner of my eye, there seem to be someone familiar... hmmz... Took a good look and realised it was my primary school friend and currently and tuition mate(although she never go for tuition 1). Was thinking that im damn suay la, meet so many people i know. And if you're wondering why i don't want to meet anyone that i know is BECAUSE... I'm alone with sheryl... People tend to get the wrong idea... Please la!!! I very faithful de ok?
Seriously wished that this !@#$%^& streak will end and i can study in peace, but things that humans expect, most of the time, aren't really granted or perhaps i should say, granted in some other ways but just not the type that we want. So its kinda frustrating when Valerie walked in. And i felt so Oh My God la... Hope she don't see us which is literally impossible because there's nothing to block her view. Okay, so in a way or so, we were caught... Whatever.
When Valerie left, i was seriously thinking to myself how bad can this day really get man... So frustrating la. And i can't seem to calcuate the percentage... Haiz. Moved on to my Physics when i realised its Extended Express de... Felt so dumb, waste 10 piece of paper and 5 mins of my time... But i guess, it should be kinda easier? So just try it anyway... If don't know how to do really very jialat leh. Was doing the MCQ's when a large group of people walked in. Turn back to see who they are. Council people. CRAP!!! Saw Eileen, Tbt, Shermin, YanYi, LiLian... As far as i know, LiLian is a good friend of sheryl, so expectingly, she'll walk over and start to tease us... Expected la... I really cannot take it already arh, "Ci di bu yi jiu liu". Hurry up finished last bits of MCQ and walked out... Felt so crap can??? Sometimes, its better to study at home =P

No comments: