Monday, June 07, 2010

GG

That's what i have been hearing these days. HAHA. Those 2 letters will make the crowd flare, the commentators shout and all that. WOo.

Haha. Watching pro gamers play nowadays on youtube. Really, Starcraft is one of the best games out there alongside with warcraft. Too bad I ain't a first-player-shooter kind of gamer(fps, games like counterstrike, L4D)

Though honestly, I ain't ANY kind of gamer since I pretty suck in games when I play them myself. All the intensive clicking, keyboarding, what the pros call "mirco-ing". Yea. Dahhh.

Nevertheless after watching so many games on pro tournaments, world cyber games(WCG). Really feel like going back and playing them myself. And my computer's is spoilt. Even if it wasn't, its too weak to handle any form of full-screen games. So dahhh I'm stuck here being envious, and really 心痒痒. Haha.

Since young I know I ain't a very good strategist, ain't someone who could control my fingers very well, nor any specific part of my body part actually. So to be truthful, I ain't cut out to be the following:
1. Pianist, or any other type of musicians actually, since they require precise finger movement. PLUS, I'm a little tone-deaf. Hehe

2. Sportsmen, for example, soccer player(where the body balance and leg control is essential), basketball player(where the hand and feet control is very important), bowler(where fingers do affect the spin of the ball).

3. Gamer, where hand-eye co-ordination, reaction time is one of the most important part of the game. And actually, multi-tasking too. Whoever is able to control armies at like 3 different spots at the same time to do timely specific tasks wins.

4. Doctors, where your fingers, when they're trembling, will cut a patient's heart, kidney, liver, lung whatever. I think you'll get the point.


So basically, I'm not gifted for any professional job. Maybe teaching? Though I have a pretty bad temper. Haha. Cooks? I think I can handle the heat quite well xD.

Anyways, since I don't think I am valuable enough for anyone to stalk or kidnap me, I shall share a little more about my family.

Well, I have a brother who's 17 years OLDER than me(so he should be 35 now? wa damn old LOL). So when I was young, he wasn't. Like an adult already. So by the time I was like a child, not a baby or a toddler, a 3-5 year old child. He was already playing Starcraft and games like that. So I really enjoyed watching him play.

In fact, I enjoyed watching him play more than playing the game myself, though the chances that he'll let me play is apparently close to one in a million. So obviously I watched many games. And I guess now that I think of it, the reason why I really like watching him play was because... He wins the game.

I enjoyed watching someone, something, some group we support winning. Isn't that why we have fans? Why fans cheer, cry, scream, whatever when their favorite singer, sports team, idol wins some singing award, some games. So seeing my brother win was like really high. Though unlike fans, I don't scream and shout in the house WHEN HE WINS. I do scream and shout(Hey i was young) during the game though. Like, when I don't like how he builds his towers. HAHA. But he builds them strategically la~ Just that I didn't understand back in those days.

So from young, I've really loved watching people play games. Be the audience instead of the gamer. Which probably explains why I'm so hooked on watching those professional gamers play in big tournaments. So gonna be my june "holiday" hobby. Hehe.

Then again, I'm greedy and wish that WCG is back in singapore. Dahhhh why did I miss the last one. It may never~ come~ back~ sobs~.

So guess what I'm going to do when I get a new computer in these june holidays ^^

1 comment:

xgametop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.