Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Okay, gonna do a few things in these post! Firstly...

How to save money on your water bills, save water, and protect the earth!
What to do:
1. Close your bedroom windows when its raining
2. Go in your bedroom for activities(lie on your bed, read storybook, whatever)
3. Go back and do your homework
4. When it rains AGAIN, assume you already did step 1 so don't panic
5. Go into your flooded bedroom and get a pleasant surprise
6. Take a DRY mop to clean up the mess

Save on mop water! Save on detergent!(acid rain very powerful ^^)

And that's how I'm helped save my house's utility bills this month. What a good son I am. Haha



Okay 2nd thing I'm going to do is something really lame. Yes lamer than the 1st task. And that is... Do a quiz =)


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 friends
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
白色风车
Nice.

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Wanna(워너)
Yes I want lots of things

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
我不想忘记你 - 郭静
Yup yup, someone I won't forget... =)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Lost (Inst.)
LOL.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
如果我變成回憶
I think there's a next line to it, or it does not constitute a purpose at all

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Bad Romance
AWWW ROCK ON.

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
擦肩而过
Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, I come and go

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
일단 돌아서지만(First, don't turn around)
Yes, I'm really sorry for not listening to you and always turning around and walking off

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
무조건 해피엔딩 (Stick Wit U)
=P.

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Poker Face
o.0 That's gonna be my poker face when I get a 4 man.

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
下雨天
To begin with, who's my best friend? I don't even know for myself. I hope he/she don't rain often though

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
蓝色风暴(Blue Hurricane)
My life's like a hurricane, fast and unstoppable! Though I would prefer tornado. Haha.

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
庆幸有你爱我
Someone who is always grateful is a good person

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
我只能爱你
Yesh yesh.
15. WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
소녀시대(Girls' Generation)
YEAH YEAH ROCKER l--l_

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Lover
Yeah I love everybody, sorry I'm gone =P

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Run Devil Run
You better run ^^

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
无辜
Yes, prior to people who don't know me well, I'm not innocent at all. And I'm no longer going to act all innocent

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
The Only Exception
Its kind of correct if you get my drift

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Makes Me Wonder
HAHAHAHA OMG PERFECT ANSWER

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
枫 (Maple)
Only SOME of them are maplers... Though I believe all of them have played BEFORE.

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Lollipop (feat. BIG BANG)
Too bad I don't put titles for blog posts, since, I have no idea how long ago.

Anyways, so that wraps it up. If you don't think its funny, you are pretty funny. Cause yeah, it's like, my kind of humor. Lol.

No comments: