Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hehe, post 399th!!! Next one shall be the 400th!!! Woo. I've come a long way. Haha.

Anyways, tomorrow is school! Like finally, I'll get to see everybody! Really excited in case you were wondering what's with all the exclaimation marks. Haha. Yup yup, see classmates, see basketball people, see my lovely friends in school who don't fall into those two categories. Ahhhh the great lovely school.

Too bad I can't complement with a record-first-all-homework-done streak. Well, something has to be not perfect for the others to be seen as perfect. Who cares anyways(Other than the teachers, of course!). And so I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hope I don't stand in the class for the first lesson of the term though )_(

Another bad thing is that I don't have a new bag for tomorrow =(. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that vain YET! But my old bag is SPOILED. The zip came off so its unusuable. The only one left used to be spoiled because everything started coming out. But I'm still going to risk it for tomorrow! Need to buy a new bag really soon!!!

The only reason, though, that I didn't manage to buy a new bag today after shopping like around 30 minutes is because... BAGS ARE EXPENSIVE. Like, OH MY GOD?

I mean, sorry for being a 仔男(wrong zai, but couldn't find the right one), butttttttt they're like soooooo expensive now. I admit I don't go around shopping OFTEN, but then $50+ for a bag is just )_(. And its supposed to be GREAT SINGAPORE SALE now!!! Hmphhhhhh. How? Who want pei me buy bag? Introduce bargain please. $30 is like my max budget already )_(.

I'm a poor kid =((((((((((((

No comments: