Monday, July 05, 2010

Doing my GP now!

I realised my vocabulary sucked, to the max. I mean, my grammar's pretty good. Thanks to blogging but my vocabulary is still really bad.

I've always believed that blogging in proper english(most of the time) do help one in language skills. Whether you blog in english, chinese, malay, tamil. Whatever, as long as you do use proper and complete sentences. Which obviously, I try to do!

The occasional "haha" is (I believe) acceptable, though please do take note not to write that is your essays. Haha. I think the teacher would be caught in the middle, not knowing whether to laugh or cry!

So from a c6 english idiot I am, my grammar improved drastically in that 1 or 2 years to a b3 english guy. I mean, everyone knows c6 english is a burden, so it is pretty much acceptable to call him/her an idiot, unless of course he/she is already at full potential.

As you probably can tell already, my writing don't really contain big and bombastic words. Since of course any words that are written are from my brain's vocabulary, which, isn't really that awesome.

So hmmmmmm, I think I need to figure out how to blog in a way such that whilst my grammar is kept "up to standards", I can improve my vocabulary! Any ideas please tell me via any avalible means. Your help is greatly appreciated =)

No comments: