Thursday, July 01, 2010

There's one thing I really enjoy doing. Other than playing games and blogging that is. Haha.

And that is... Arranging my music! Its tedious 'Paperwork' but the sense of satisfactions is really great. Like when you see all of your songs in the correct artist, album, order. And if I'm free maybe someday I'll go find lyrics and place them all! Haha. Though those days are probably numbered )_(

So searching for music here and there became much more simpler with a new computer! Now hehe, all the past songs that I wasn't able to listen to due to various difficulties can be done! ^^

Its especially nice if I find a song that has these 2 people in the producing team.
周杰伦
方文山

Jay chou, needless for me to speak much of, since most of the chinese population in Singapore probably knows him, unless they are hardcore english music people of course.

The 2nd person probably has less fame but nevertheless I think he's a great guy. If you have the time and can read chinese, you should really look up the songs that he writes lyrics for. Really meaningful! Envious envious that I'm nowhere near as good in literature expression.

In both languages.

I shall go back for more music searching!

No comments: