Saturday, December 28, 2013

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Isn't it how people with common enemies seem especially able to bond together?

Such is the viewpoint of my mortality such that I seem to often overlook the goodness is human beings that unfortunately appears inadequate in times of need.

Perhaps if I had been able to look from a bright side, I would realise common enemies bond people together by presenting a common problem. One that often forces people to cooperate and work together to avert the common crisis.

And when its all said and done, they'll think about it just before their heads hit the pillow, and start to appreciate what each of the other has done to help the situation together,  be it good or bad.

I guess such appreciation is what really lacks in our everyday lifes, and in times of need, forces us to really open the eyes we did not want to utilise,  to see the truth that might not be nice.

Then again, at the other side of the spectrum,  I can't help but sigh at the increased hostility that occurs when things don't go to plan in averting the crisis.

For the same problem,  two totally different scenarios might occur, what determines which is happens can be wide and varied, yet at the end of the day, we know its all about fate. Personality, intelligence, reflex, problem -solving skills, language skills,  they are but just chess pieces on the chessboard of fate.

Oh how I wish I could learn the ways of fate, though I probably should be careful of what we wish for. Cause we just might get it all.

No comments: