Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Year Clothes!

Finally bought my chinese new year clothes! It was like pretty last minute? But well, at least i still bought it!

Sat in the macs for like 4 hours? Just to study the stupid a maths. Haiz. If i flunk the common test for a-maths, i think I'll just drop it la. Stupid, waste so much time, still fail? Equals to cannot make it after all ba. So why not?

Just look at things from the lighter side.

Why make things look so serious? Sometimes its okay to just let go. No need to hold on and persist so much. Like the people facing the 'crisis' of taking 'B-syllabus'. Seriously, why persist? Just take it la. Its not like you only have 6 subjects and couldn't afford to drop any. Its not like that. You have a choice.

I believe I've expressed my view more than a time. I would still say this. Since you won't be using chinese in your 'L1R5' or 'L1R2B2' anyway. If you try to take it anyway and think that taking 'B-syllabus' is "sia suay", think of the end result.

Which is more "sia suay"? A 'D7' for chinese? Or a 'Merit' for 'B-syllabus chinese'? Think of it la.

Went off to shop for my clothes after that torturous 4 hours. Seriously. Looked around, went into a shop that sells mostly ladies' wear and so was a little embarrassed but well, I have a task, so i have to fulfill it!

It was quite nice la. Perhaps to my eyes. But well, i don't really care how people look at me anyway. Your impression of me like YOUR impression. None of MY business.

Walked around AngMoKio, shopped for some things and had lunch at the foodcourt. It was still so crowded even though it was like already 3pm+? Incredible. For a paranoid person like me, it was honestly the first time i left my bag at the table without anyone looking after it and went off to buy food myself. Haiz. I'm turning bad >.<

That is obviously a bad habit.

My expository essay's not done yet!!! OMG. Mr. White's gonna make me decorate his homepage, homeroom, home whatever. I'm sooooooooo dead. Die. Still have the common test to study for. Should aim for the 1thousand dollars provided for the whatever whatever fund.

Other than the fact that the criteria is impossible to meet >.<

I'm so going to be deadededed


I have no idea what's going on

No comments: