Friday, February 01, 2008

It's FRIDAY!

Lots of people are taking their SPA today. And tomorrow. Namely endurance and faith. Hmmz. Best of luck =P.

Friday seemed to be a very nice day. Yay yay yay! Light bags with an easy-going timetable, choir practice with Chinese remedial. It just can't get any better!

Ran 2.4 >.< Even though I'm so guilty to say that I'm one of the guys who runs the slowest, I'm also proud to say that I'm one of the guys who never stop. Accomplishment. Woot woot. Remember when i was in sec one, 2.4 was impossible to pass. And people who knew they wouldn't pass didn't bother to run at all.

Poor me, know i couldn't pass yet still run. Haiz. Even though I've never ever gone jogging unless my brother forces me to, i still managed to improve my running a little by a little. Thanks to the soccer =P.

By sec 3, I could already pass the 2.4, quite miraculously. But i still stopped. Every time. No matter how slow my pace was, i would only survive 2 or 3 laps of non-stopping jogging. The 4th i would definitely stop. But i still passed. Thanks to the dear PE teacher in sec 3, who taught me pacing.

I would target EXACTLY where i would start walking, and taking DEEP BREATHS and where exactly i would continue jogging. It was precise pacing that got me through. But unfortunately, now in sec 4, that pacing would no longer be effective enough for me to pass. Haiz.

Fortunately, I've been playing enough soccer to make me pass anyway! Yay! No fears for 2.4 anymore! Unless i just had a sleepless night. Hahaha =P.

The discipline master cum maths teacher Mr Tan Lip Sing, has allowed us not to change back to uniforms after PE lessons. Yay. No more sweaty, stinky uniforms but just sweatier, stinkier PE t-shirts! Wooo. Is it supposed to be a good thing? I think so...

After attending Mr White's english class for a month, I've known that i shouldn't be late. Even though, he hasn't locked us out yet. At least, until TODAY. Which is why i got locked out -.- Haiz, its quite crappy thinking of it(how i became late).

Choir was fun! Sec 1s came and had sort of introduction thingy and all. But I'm not the kind of person who's damn good at socializing. So too bad. I don't think i remember much names, just pretty common ones or those i replaced with a nickname =P.

There's one girl named 'Grace', a boy named 'Clement' and another named 'DingXian'(don't know spell correctly or not). The first two are obviously relatively easy names to remember and the last... Hehe, i gave a nickname =P. And it is... 'Nail the Line'. LOL.

Wacko was played and me, being the most enthusiastic whacker because the previous ones are not enthu enough, obviously attracted quite a lot of attention, which by the way, wasn't a good thing. For me, at least.

People who sprint when playing wacko are fun people while those who slowly walk are spoilers. So depending on the target, i would choose between being fun and spoiling the game. But when I'm trying to be fun, hehe, i don't spare anyone. Kelvin was the first to be hit, because he called out another's name too late. So there was a 'PIACK', then followed by a 'OUCH' therefore concluding with a 'SORRY', and a act cool position =P.

Went to yishun ljs for dinner and here i am, once again, blogging about my life. Should go study soon!


Unreasonable women are the hardest things to handle in life.

No comments: