Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!

Its already Valentine's day! The day of love. Sometimes it really sucks to have test on such a lovely, wonderful day. Haha.

Social Studies test was an easy one, if you didn't count the fact that my brain never ever bothered to remember to details that mrs lim always said 'a students will give me this', because as far as i remembered, everytime she ask question, the answer i would have in mind are those that she refer to as ' only C students would give an answer like this'.

So yah, i ain't too positive! But well, tried hard. Done not as well, that's too bad. Humanities are supposed to kill humans anyway. We understand how other people kill other people so we won't be killed. But actually, we're still killed. Haiz.

Didn't really have time to finish the 'in mind plan' of my answers, so my brain automatically adjusts the contents, minusing all those details, and just made me write the main points, i think i didn't even do link. So well, I'm pretty screwed. At least that's what thought, but my plight is still quite okay compared to those grumbling straightaway from the test.

Comments like 'Oh Shit!', 'SIAN, no time to write finish!!!', 'Stupid! I never read the question properly, arrr crap'. And things like that, you get my point, so perhaps from a self-pity point of view, i think I turned into a pity others point of view. Haha.

This is the first Valentine's i PARTICIPATED. As in did something. I was too slack in the past. And its the normal tradition of some ladies to give out goodies, or whatever they made. When i question it to a lady why that phenomenon happens, the simple reply was just that Valentine's day is friendship day for those un-attached. So well, happy friendship day!

I have no idea how many times I'm supposed to emphasize the fact that my art sucks big time so please, ladies whom i have given card, please bear with me =P. Xin you yu er li bu zu. Hahaha.

And sadly, i was trapped in school after school because i never did my report writing corrections! CRAP. Arghhh. There does my maybe-will-have-date. Hahaha. I was stuck with numbers the whole afternoon!

The punishment was simple, remember the target setting worksheets we once were given during CF lesson? We had to input them into a database. Every single result, into every single person, in every single cell, of mircosoft excel.

Being a clever person, i naturally wanted to take 4E's stack. Because most of them would have 'A1' 'A1' 'A1' as their targets, which is so much easier to type. Unfortunately, Elias managed to grab of the stack first and refused to give it up. If i was Iraq and he was Kuwait, I would charge him on defiance and invade him. Unfortunately, we both weren't the roles.

So i had to take Faith's which weren't so bad. Just that most of them have different numbers to type, which is pretty confusing. Typing '111' is so much easier >.<

Watched the guys play soccer and went home shortly!

Tomorrow's A-maths, heard that it may be quite hard due to the setter, almost every time he sets the paper, I'll die a horrible death. But this time, i need to prove myself liao. If i always failed A-maths for major exams, then common tests i should score.

I seriously think that if i failed again, i should drop it.


原来拿得起,放得下,真不容易

No comments: