Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Early in the morning and got all worried! But...

I was filled, with such delight, i was filled with such delight~
Delight~ delight~ delight...

Damn random, SYF choice piece 'Everyone Sang' in 2007.

此地无银三百两.

Hahahaha.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that the CTG turned out well and that there's lotsa basketball peeps ^^. Got A LITTLE bit worried if that would take my spot away but i have CONFIDENCE!

If only my ITouch hadn't run into MORE problems the day would have been awesome! Dear ITouch please recover )_(. I obviously can't afford another one, let alone lose this one.


Cyanide might stop respiration and photosynthesis by disrupting the Electron Transport Chain, BUT it is still an effective medicine/herbicide/poison for us to use ^^.

Mihanhae

All i wonder is how many times i had said sorry. With every single of them sincere and real.

No comments: