Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Orientation was tiring, but fun, even though i think its more fun for the J1 if they actually want to participate, rather than doing so only when we ask them to. Nevertheless, its their choice if they don't want to fully enjoy orientation, they'll kind of regret it later.

I hate to say this but maths is kind of hopeless. I tried to follow up but without help its really hard! Its not like the sciences where i all need is to drill in concepts by re-reading again and again. Guess i gotta work extra hard when everything's over.

Even though I don't want this to end.

I know, despite myself, that once all this ends, it just ends.

I won't be smiling to myself inside anymore.

Just have to see how everything works out ba.

Is still impressed by wisarut, i never knew he was such a leader. I guess i was really living under a rock, but he's the only person I've seen so far that has this quality
用人不疑疑人不用.

Wants to break through myself and go FOR THE WIN.
Its always fun to imagine how awesome things could get =).

No comments: