Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Because lonely people see the social environment as threatening, they respond with feelings of hostility, stress, pessimism, anxiety, and low self-esteem ( Hawkley & Cacioppo, 2010). Their behavior begins a loop of self-fulfilling prophesies.

Very depressing... Indeed. Also a signal for me to seriously start getting a life, stop whining on social media. Get real with my feeling and another 2 million stuff I know I would never do. 

Probably.

Like always, I try to at least post on my birthday. Even if the rest of the year I didn't put up a single post on this blog, every year on my birthday I would put up one.

Somehow this places just feels a little like a virtual home, no matter how far away you go, you'll always go back to that safe haven, that feeling of home. Other than the fact that this home is virtually open like 4 walls are glass or something.

That being said, it also means that the number of post in each year to directly proportional to how sad I feel each year. And just thinking of that reminds me of the time where for almost two years, this place barely got populated. Yet recently its just been post after post, sadness after sadness.

Which is why I probably need to pick up my shit. Look at above ^

If I were to make any resolutions for the time ahead, which I kind of don't, most of the time, then all I hope and wish is for a smooth journey. Hiccups make life challenging, but life seem to be challenging enough without them.

And to the only one "God" that I ever believed in, dear fate, please spare me agony and let my year ahead be fruitful. Yours truly, mortal me.

No comments: