Monday, November 04, 2013

I look at the possibilities. What could have been, should have been. What I may have achieved if things wemt well.

When situations force me out of these choices I can't help but feel really sad. At the same time I can't help but blame fate. For all dipositional aspects are already in motion, towards the goal. Yet it still failed without being attempted. Who else to blame but the situation and fate?

Maybe fate's will works like an invisble hand, I always compared to a puppeteer's hand holding on to our precious strings. Now I seem to think his hand could do much more than that.

Unless of course, fate is actually on my side.

What if all fate was trying to do was to deny me the chance to further fall and hurt myself? What if fate knew how, if I went ahead, how things would miserably fail and I would never stand tall and proud again?

And dear ungrateful human is just here blaming fate.

But as mortals, I guess we can't help but think we rather face the truth, the hurt straight on. Even though sadly, most of the time that ain't true.

No comments: