Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday!

Through yesterday damn sick day, I've learned one very important lesson. It may sound gross, but its its definitely true.

When you feel like vomiting, go on.

Just try to be considerate and not puke in front of anyone. Personally, I've always hated puking. Maybe everyone hates it too. But that wasn't my point. My point is that. I often resist the temptation to vomit. Just bear with it and try to live life as normal. Which is obviously impossible.

I don't really knew what happened, all i knew was that when i arrived at the parade ground on Wednesday, i felt dizzy. Very dizzy. Couldn't really stand. A bit wobbly down at the legs. But don't dare collapse. I never do.

Feeling more and more unwell, i continued to bear with the dizziness. Chapel period was still okay, i could still put up a nothing's wrong look and carry on with life. By the time i reached chinese period. It was already going out of control. I just kept feeling the puke coming up. And of course, putting it back down.

Its damn gross, trust me.

The dizziness was also getting to me. Therefore i tried not to open my eyes, because i would just see things wobbly. Not standing straight. 天旋地转. It was hardly bearable. Of rather, its unbearable, so i took a nap in Chinese class!!! For 2 years in his class, I'm proud to say that i haven't dozed off in his class before. Its interesting de lor.

But this was an exception. I just kept falling asleep even though he tried calling me to wake up. Many times. I think he wanted to save me. Haha. But he got the wrong impression, he thought i slept late at night, and so had no energy. Which was wrong. Lol. I slept at 11pm! Then he started talking about health products, more energy, won't sleep in class! LOL.

I guess he totally didn't realise i wasn't feeling well.

All the way until recess, i knew i couldn't bear with it anymore, even though i tried. Even at the toilet, i tried to bear with it. It was... Impossible.

Then came the suddenly muscle contractions of the stomach tissue and half-liquid-half-solid stuff just came pouring out. Its damn damn disgusting. You won't know how glad i was about the fact that my breakfast was a light one.

Didn't go for choir rehearsal. Sorry guys, need to rest la =P.

The test today was quite, crap. Most of the time i could gauge quite accurately the range of my test results. Not this one though. For both i meant. The english tests, is OH CRAP LA. With dictionary that i wasn't familiar with( I used it only the 2nd time), and a paper i sucked at. I am getting the impression that i totally screwed the paper EVEN THOUGH i filled in every blank. Which gave me hope.

Now i don't know what to think.

Lockers are a good thing in this world! Haha. But please don't go to the D&T block if you see someone you know at the lockers =P.

I feel like killing people. Grrr!!!


Played soccer! After so long. And still sucked pretty much as before >.< Guess i can't help it. Well, at least i still get to play! Haha. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and saturday. Tomorrow's the great great timetable day that don't have much subjects and my bag....

WOULD BE SUPER LIGHT! Yay! Plus the locker... YAY YAY YAY!

Hahahahhaha... Saturday's a secret =P.
*i think that just made people more suspicious and thinking the wrong/right way


Do you take the gamble of attempting to step out of quicksand?
Or do you just stand there hoping someone would arrive before you 'drown' to death?

No comments: