Saturday, March 17, 2007

I PASSED!!!!WOOHOOO she did too!!!!

well i arrived at the school very excited...
wah 2nd round, cannot fail
promised myself to do my best and 'prayed'
for Her, we were doing warm ups when ms yee
began writing the names down
in the 1st batch, i saw my name, i saw Her name
can't believe it? its too much of a coincidence
but it was too my advantage isn' it
well, at least that was what i thought
i was standing right beside Her
and its making me even more nervous
joel was my partner this time, he had a weakness
he couldn't sing loud enough, but at least,
he could hit the notes, well i couldn't, im tone deaf
so we began with the bad news of ms yee not playing the piano
instead, they're going to use the cd player
den after 2 minutes of fiddling, they couldn't operate it
so ms yee decided to play the piano after all
everyone was relieved and just when ms yee is about to start
the cd player is working...zzz
that threw me into total nervousness
i couldn't think, at all
i sang wrong notes, everywhere, i screwed up so much
i endured and managed to sing until the bass solo
and i realised something, my legs are shaking....
i cant believe it, its the 1st time in my life
where my legs are shaking, omg?
and coincidencely(however u spell it), the verse was
'my heart was shaken with tears, and horror drifted away'
my god? and then i went out of the music room feeling
so tensed that i just sat there for 2 minutes
thinking wads going to happen next.At this point of time
i seriously believed oh im a goner, but i believe joel is worse
he is paired up with a screwed up senior like me
ms yee decided to only report the results after choir practice
so i had to keep my feeling, put up a brave front
and just contiune with life, siyang was also having a hard time
he came out as hopeless as me, haha
well then i had to wait impatiently for choir practice to end
and finally the results are going to be reported
1st ms yee started with the girls and i sincerely
'prayed' that Her name would be called out
well of her section, i saw ms yee's mouthshape
and hurray! she passed!!!!
now its my turn, and i passed too!
abit puzzled, dunno why leh, like i shouldn't pass 1 leh
the leaders refused to tell me why i passed...zzz
but nvm i dun blame them, a pass is a PASS!!!
now on this day, He told me that He dun like Her anymore
well i mean He told me before but my point is
He now like another girl!!! hmmzzz...
and he refused to tell me who it is...
well at least he gave me some hints and i found out
that there are 5 choices, so the chance of me guessing it correctly
is 20% hmmz, i gonna c who they are on monday and make my guess
well i dun really understand why he dun wan to tell me
in this wretched world of mine
i only trust 7 persons fully and i feel that i could share any secrets
because they are trustworthy enough
and these 7 persons will defitenely not say it out.
well He is 1 of the 7, so its leaves 6
well this 6, 3 are my neighbours but 1 of them is in PHS
so that leaves 4 in PHS, who can spread out the secret, which they wont
well in this 4, only 3 knows He, and this 3, only 2 is in choir
and in this 2, only 1 is a male... so there is totally no reason
why He shouldn't tell me THAT secret...

No comments: