Thursday, March 22, 2007

sick 2

er... i suddenly forgot wad i wanted to post...
but i'll try my best and remeber... here comes!
well i guess i fergot to mention in the previous post
that during recess i went to the library to blow air con
before gg dwn to the soccer field... and used the com
when the librarian returned me the ez link card
i didn't put it into my wallet immdiately but instead
left it dangling in my pocket...
well when i was at the bus top, with greg
i saw my bus coming, and went up to que up!
den later while taking out my wallet(without my ezlink card)
my ez link card dramatically dropped out, and 1 being a sick guy
didn't notice it dropped out, and went to the bus
tried to tap but no sound came out, searched for my pocket...
of course there was nothing there so quickly calmed dwn
er i dun think i was worked up in the 1st place, er paid the fare
and sat down on a seat thinking throughly where i could have left it
well obviously i couldnt think of any place so i was thinking
how and when and wad the the plans to replace it, instead of
thinking how to go back and find it, weird man i am huh?
well reached home and realised that greg smsed me to tell me that he is holding
my ez link card when i dropped it at the bus stop, he scared i panic
den get more sick... lol wad a good friend...
reached home sleep sleep sleep
sleep seriously cures the person, i am 1 weird person
who doesn't believe in doctors and nurses
i believe that the body is able to heal itself
and well i guess i was right!...

No comments: